Basic Trading Strategies & Patterns
After you understand risk management and proper stock selection, we teach you how to find stock patterns on charts. These patterns are how we base our risk and reward. We look for chart patterns that have well-defined areas of support and resistance. For day trading we focus primarily on 5 min charts while swing traders focus more on daily charts. The patterns in general are the same. I will show you how to use advanced charting software including eSignal Charting and TC2000 Charting.
We will use previous support levels as our stop price, or our risk, and we look at previous resistance areas as our initial profit target, or our reward. If the profit: loss ratio is 2:1 then we will take the trade. And you will get free certification.
- Over 45 lectures and 38.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes